Teaspoon Willie's Mushroom Toast
Teaspoon Willie's Savory Mushroom Toast
Forage your own in the forest, at your local farmers market or pick up your favorite variety in the produce aisle!
Makes: 2-3 Servings
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter or favorite oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, (any variety, chopped)
- 1 green onion, (finely chopped)
- 3 slices of bread (any variety)
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp TEASPOON WILLIE'S EVERYTHING SAUCE
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toast bread slices.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large saute pan over medium high heat, saute diced green onion and chopped mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are crispy. Mix in TEASPOON WILLIE'S EVERYTHING SAUCE and salt. Remove mushrooms and onion from pan to rest.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in the same saute pan over low heat. Fry eggs in butter sunny side up or your preferred method.
- Top toasted bread with egg and sautéed mushroom and onion mixture. Enjoy!